A superb opportunity has become Immediately available with our client who is a leading ICT business with operations across the GCC. They have mandated Gulf Connexions to assist them in identifying a driven, career orientated and hands on professional who will join their team in the designation of Senior Finance Manager. This opportunity would be perfect for a finance professional with at least 10+ years of relevant experience who is looking to progress further into the finance function with one of the kingdoms leading businesses.
- Provide direct support to the Director of Finance with the day-to-day management of the finance function.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budget and cash flow forecasts.
- Produce and present weekly, monthly and annual report with critical financial data.
- Ensure internal controls are reviewed and discussed regularly.
- Management and oversight of the accounts payable process, ensuring that all expenses are in compliance with the banks approval requirements.
- Perform all month end related tasks for the business through collaboration with other business units.
- Provide assistance to the external auditors and handle matters raised by the auditors.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Mathematics
- CPA/CFA certification is mandatory.
- A minimum of 10+ years prior experience within the area’s of Finance, Accounting, Auditing and General Ledger. Big 4 experience is preferable.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Exceptional analytical skills: Able to understand complex matters quickly and being able to translate the insights into advice.
- Strong Controllership mindset.
- Ability and eagerness to take leadership of complex tasks or processes requiring coordination of several individuals or functions.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite knowledge/skills.
- Must have superior leadership skills.