Gulf Connexions has partnered with a high-profile, top-tier business based in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are currently supporting them in their search to identify a professional HR who comes to the table with strong knowledge and experience of the entire Human Resource spectrum. Once onboard the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development and implementation of organisational strategies in areas such as talent acquisition, performance management, talent management and succession planning to name a few.
This opportunity will appeal to a candidate who is comfortable working at pace and who likes to be hands-on, managing the end-to-end HR processes from sourcing through to exit processes.
- Responsible for managing and implementing all aspects of the Human Resource function including manpower planning, training and development, succession management and planning, employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition and retention, compensation and benefits as well as planning and change management initiatives for the business.
- Understand the business, its issues and any challenges, to provide specific advice to senior management and C-Level members.
- Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department
- Apply problem solving skills and analytical reasoning with HR knowledge to find appropriate solutions to complex people challenges that arise.
- Develop and support a high performing work culture across the business.
- Masters’ Degree or equivalent level of education in HR or professional work qualification acquired (CIPD)
- Must have experience of working HR Manager level with at least 8 years plus work experience with proven managerial skills.
- Strong influencing and communication skills are essential. Experience in working in a large company at strategic HR level is preferable within a matrix reporting structure.
- Extensive HR experience and proven track record in a fast-moving, complex and demanding corporate environment
- Strong talent management skills with the ability to build trust, as well as to coach and challenge where required
- Superior communication and management skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- An excellent project manager with a proven ability to design and implement people operations strategies that drive business results.
- Good knowledge in Bahraini employment law
Preference will be given to Bahraini nationals!