Bahrain Training Institute (BTI) July 2009
BTEC National Diploma in Computer Networks and ICT
• Academic: GPA of 2.75 • Extracurricular activities: Member of the BTI football team.
Bahrain Training Institute Jul 2007
BTEC First Diploma in Computer Studies
• Academic: GPA of 2.62 • The demands of the course have developed several skills such as self-directed learning, problem solving skills as well as time management.
Ahmed Alomran Secondary School Jun 2004
Tawjeehi certificate in commercial stream
Work & Experience
Receptionist – Operation & Technology Department 07/01/2008 - 08/14/2008
• Dealt with customer’s enquiries and problems. • Updated customer information on the department’s database.
Bahrain Specialist Hospital (BSH) 02/02/2011 - 08/01/2012
• Booked and organized appointments for 200-300 patients per week. • Wrote daily reports to the supervisors about blocking clinics and staff delays. • Followed up with patients about their appointments and dealt with changing schedules.
International Hospital of Bahrain (IBH) 10/01/2012 - 02/08/2014
• Organized appointments for an average of 100 patients per week. • Produced daily staff reports for a team of 4 employees to the departments’ supervisors. • Supervised and maintained daily cash receivables. • Finalized patients’ pricing, invoices and room packages.
Royal Bahrain Hospital (RBH) 03/03/2014 - 03/01/2016
• Booked and organized appointments for more than 300 patients per week. • Responsible for admitting patients to the 15 wards in the hospital. • Handled the collection of deductibles and advanced payments. • Followed up with patients for payments approval or rejection. • Generated reports for consultations and lab reports with patients’ invoice.
Royal Bahrain Hospital (RBH) 03/01/2016
Insurance Team Leader
• Overseeing a team of 12 people of various levels of responsibilities from junior officers to senior officers. • Responsible for organizing over 20 clinics’ patients’ schedules. • Record employee attendance, coordinate overtime schedule and produce daily reports. • Audit patients bills for insurance payments. • Review patients’ policy details against table of benefits. • Manage an average of 150 insurance approvals per day. • Produce duty roster reports for Riffa and Manama branches. • Resolve an average of 20 patient complaints per month.