ATTENTION: THESE TERMS APPLY TO THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE UNDER THE DOMAIN NAME WWW.JOBS4BAHRAINIS.COM . (THE "SITE") AND TO ANY CORRESPONDENCE BY EMAIL BETWEEN US AND YOU. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER WITH US. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. THIS NOTICE IS ISSUED BY AL HILAL GROUP AND NORTH STAR TECHNOLOGIES WLL ON BEHALF OF "JOBS4BAHRAINIS"
WHAT'S IN THESE TERMS?
These recruiter and employer terms (the “Recruiter Terms”) set out the information applicable to recruiters and employers (referred to jointly and severally as the “Recruiters”) who wish to use www.Jobs4Bahrianis.com (the “Site”).
- On receipt by us of your submitted information via our on-line form, email, telephone agreement or signed service agreement, you will be deemed to have accepted all of these terms and conditions, and will be granted access (subject to receiving payment) to our database in accordance with these terms and conditions. You also agree that all of the information you supply to us is correct, truthful and complete. You agree to inform us by email, telephone or post of any changes to any of the information supplied by you to us. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement in the event that any of the information provided by you to us, is no longer current or accurate or in the event you are in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- All information provided to you by us is confidential you will not disclose your username and/or password to any persons outside of your company. If disclosure occurs we reserve the right to terminate this agreement immediately and seek compensation. Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. Passwords must be kept confidential and secure. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorised person or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions. You agree to notify us as soon as reasonably possible in the event that your password is, or may be, known to any person(s) other than those within your organisation. Upon notification of such an event, we will render such password inoperable, and will issue a new password by a mutually agreed method (telephone or email or post).
- We will take reasonable steps to provide a reliable service to you. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of any of the CVs stored in our database. You acknowledge and accept that this is beyond our control, and refunds cannot be given in the event of untruthful information being submitted by Candidates.
- You acknowledge and accept that all rights to information provided by third parties are reserved by those third parties, and that such information may not be used in any way that infringes any proprietary interests of those third parties. You agree not to disclose any information provided by the Candidates to any third parties, or those not directly related to the recruitment process of the individual(s) in question.
- You acknowledge and accept that you will at all times comply with the provisions of current data protection legislation. And you will not, by any act or omission cause Jobs4Bahrainis to be in breach of current data protection legislation.
- You acknowledge and accept that you are acting as a data controller for the purpose of current data protection legislation in connection with any personal data obtained in the provision of the Services by Jobs4Bahrainis. It is your responsibility to comply with your obligations as a data controller and to satisfy yourself of the legal grounds for processing any personal data.
- Jobs4Bahrainis acknowledges that it will act as a data controller for the purposes of current data protection legislation and that it will comply with its legal obligations in the provision of the Services.
- Any personal details which you provide to us from which we can identify you are held in accordance with our Data Protection Registration. You are obliged to have a lawful basis for the transfer of any personal data you provide to us. You agree that you do not object to us using this information to contact you for the purpose of improving our service to you, requesting payment(s) and or discussing account status.
- Jobs4Bahrainis acts as an agent, and is not responsible for the content of job adverts from different employers/agencies. If you have an issue with a job advert that is not your own, you should deal with this directly and not through Jobs4Bahrainis
- Reselling of Jobs4Bahrainis's services from 'recruitment agencies/flat fee companies' to other companies or agencies for the purpose of recruitment is not allowed on the site without prior written permission from Jobs4Bahrainis in the event that this occurs your account will be cancelled without refund. Permitted Resellers are also bound by the following:
a. You cannot resell to direct clients of Jobs4Bahrainis or stop companies from using our service
b. All postings must be in your own brand unless you purchase client branded adverts
c. The advert can not name the name of the client unless client branded adverts have been purchased
d. We have the right to refuse to display any client branded adverts if we have a relationship with the client directly, or are in talks to do so
- Downloading or leeching our CV database, wholly or in part, for any reason other than recruiting for a current vacancy is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of your account, without refund. Downloading using any software other than a browser is also strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of your account, without refund. Legal action may be taken against you. Jobs4Bahrainis's database usage functions on a search and selection process; CVs must be previewed to ensure relevancy against a specific job vacancy prior to download. Bulk downloading CVs is not permitted.
- Contacting Candidates via email or other means, for any reason other than recruitment, is strictly forbidden.
- You agree not to put excessive load on our servers.
- With regards to fixed users, you agree that only these users will have access to the account. If any unauthorized users attempt to access the account, or if the account is accessed from other locations, we reserve the right to cancel your account immediately, without refund.
- You shall use the Jobs4Bahrainis CV Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with Jobs4Bahrainis. You shall use the Jobs4Bahrainis CV Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Jobs4Bahrainis CV Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the CV explicitly for employment purposes.
- You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring Jobs4Bahrainis into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against Jobs4Bahrainis arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
- We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that Candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
- We have rules regarding the content and format of jobs posted on Jobs4Bahrainis. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the site or the Jobs4Bahrainis database get results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. You agree that we may, at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from Jobs4Bahrainis any advertisement which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time to time and you are advised to refer to them regularly.
a. The job posted must exist in the Country advertised, unless it is a franchise opportunity (which must be stated in the description).
b. The job title should be specific and be the best description for the role. It must not include locations or salaries and should not be a slogan (e.g. Great Opportunity or Money To Be Made!).
c. Emails and URLs within job descriptions are not allowed. We will automatically remove these.
d. The description of the role should mention the required skills as well as details describing the role. Contact names should not be mentioned in the job description.
e. If the job role offers training and there is a charge for this then the vacancy must state this and this vacancy will then be branded with our 'learn to earn' banner. Training courses must be advertised separately within our training section.
f. Advertisements which discriminate (or appear to discriminate) on grounds of sex, race, age or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. Advertisements are accepted by Jobs4Bahrainis on the basis that the advertiser confirms that any requirement or qualification which may appear to discriminate illegally is in compliance with any exemption available under the relevant legislation. Notwithstanding this confirmation, if we nonetheless believe that an advertisement may be discriminatory we may at our discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from Jobs4Bahrainis without liability to you to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform you accordingly.
g. The vacancy should accurately describe the role and not mislead the Candidate; sufficient detail should be included in order for the Candidate to understand the nature of the role and the basic requirements of the role. If a role requires a Candidate to work in multiple locations then the vacancy must state this; if the role is selling a product/service 'door-to-door' then the vacancy must state this; similarly, if the role is a commission only role then this must be stated on the vacancy.
- Your job posting(s) can be distributed to and displayed across our network of selected partner sites (for details of our partner sites please see www.Jobs4Bahrainis.co.uk/network). Your job posting(s) can be excluded from selected/all partner sites upon request by contacting your Client Response Coordinator. The following cannot be guaranteed:
a. your job posting(s) will appear on our entire network
b. the job posting(s) will appear on specific partner sites
c. the ranking/positioning of your job(s) on any of our partner sites
- Job credits must be used within the Fixed Term; time will not be extended for job credits that have not been posted or posted part of the way through the Fixed Term (for example, if you sign up for one job credit over a one month fixed term and this is posted on the 21st day the job will expire on the last day of the one month fixed term).
- Payment Terms:
a. You agree to pay the entire balance of your account prior to the commencement of the service (unless an alternative payment structure is agreed in writing). You agree that payments will be made by cheque, credit/debit card or bank transfer. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of failure by you, or the person with whom responsibility lies for payment of such transactions, that we may terminate your account and cancel this agreement immediately. We may also pursue payment in a court of law.
b. You agree to the payment structure agreed with your account manager, and agree to be charged in accordance with it. All prices are in Bahraini Dinars or in the alternate US$ dollars will be accepted subject to agreement.
c. You agree that we may alter the above rates within 14 days of notifying you of such changes, although any changes will not come into effect until the end of your Fixed Term. If you do not wish to continue this agreement with the altered rates, you may terminate the agreement at the end of your Fixed Term.
d. We may agree monthly payments in advice by way of Direct Debit. Direct Debits will be taken in advance of services used and will be set, and money debited, by Debit Finance. You will be notified in writing of the amount debited and the Fixed Term. If one payment is missed then the monthly instalment must be settled immediately by BACS or credit card, your account and all services will be suspended until payment is received. If two payments are missed the account will automatically be cancelled and no future Direct Debits will be granted and the outstanding amount for the remainder of the fixed term will become due immediately, Jobs4Bahrainis reserve the right to pursue payment in a court of law.
e. All prices include VAT. All invoices are payable in accordance with your Service Agreement. Late payment will entitle us to suspend provision of Services. Interest will be payable on late payments at the rate of 3% above National Bank of Bahrain base rate from time to time.
f. Jobs4Bahrainis VAT Registration number in Bahrain is under North Star Technology WLL (CR Number 55486) 200000153300002
- Refunds cannot be provided once the account subscription has been validated.
- The terms and conditions of this agreement will continue unless terminated by you or us, by notice.1st 2019
Update effective January