Invalid Email ID / Password! Try again.
1. Tell me about yourself. (this should be a brief synopsis of your educational and professional background--not your entire life story!)
2. What do you know about our company?
3. Why do you want to work with us? (show you have researched the firm)
4. Why should I hire you?
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses? (put a positive slant on weaknesses by talking about how you overcame them)
6. Why did you choose *your chosen field of work* e.g. civil engineering?
7. How has your education prepared you for this career?
8. What motivates you?
9. Why are you looking to leave your current employer? (give a positive reason for this)
10. What are you looking for in a job?
11. What are your long-term plans? (where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time)
12. If you could write your perfect job description what would it be?
13. How is your experience relevant to the role to which you have applied?
14. What makes you stronger than other candidates with similar experience? (what are your unique selling points)
15. How would you develop/contribute to the role you are applying for?
16. Describe a huge challenge you faced. What was the challenge and how did you overcome it?
17. Do you prefer to work independently or as part of a team?
18. Tell me about a time when you worked successfully as a member of a team.
19. Describe a situation where you were successful in getting people to work together effectively.
20. Describe a time when you had to deal with a conflict within a group or with a colleague. How did you deal with the conflict?
21. Describe a time you really had to go above and beyond to accomplish a goal.
22. What was your most memorable/favourite day at ‘x’ company?
23. What was your greatest success?
24. Tell me about a time when you set and achieved a goal.
25. Describe a time you failed at achieving an important goal. How did you deal with it?
26. What was your greatest contribution to your current job?
27. How do you handle stress and pressure?
28. How would you rate your *insert skill* from 1-10? (e.g. sales, writing, leadership etc.)
29. How would your *colleagues/boss/best friend* describe you?
30. Where else have you applied (it is a good idea to show you are in demand and are interviewing at other places but you do not have to give specifics of the other companies)
CV Writing Tips
How to write a Cover Letter
Top 30 Interview questions
Careers in Focus
Education & Training
Gulf Connexions Group
Terms & Conditions
© 2014 Copyright Jobs4bahrainis, Kingdom of Bahrain. Designed and Developed by