Invalid Email ID / Password! Try again.
Job Description

ARABIAN TAXI COMPANY


Arabian Taxi Company B.S.C. (Closed) “Arabian Taxi” is the first full service Taxi Company established in the Kingdom of Bahrain operating 24/ 7, round the year. Our services were officially launched on February 1, 2009 offering Call Center, Roaming (taxi hailing) and Stationed services located at different active areas in the Kingdom such as malls, hotels … etc. The venture was a result of a joint initiative between Economic Development Board (EDB) and Bahrain Development Bank (BDB); with genuine intentions to modernize and develop the public transport and tourism sectors in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The initiative was the first project of its kind in the Kingdom. The shareholders of the Company were chosen to be those groups of great need for a social and financial support within the taxi sector community; where 314 license owners were identified and invited to participate in the venture by exchanging their licenses against shares of ownership (equity) in the new Taxi Company. The 314 shareholders represent 80% of the total equity of the Company and are mainly from elderly retired drivers from the profession, their widows and under-aged (orphans). The remaining portion of the equity; i.e. the 20%, was allocated to Bahrain Development Bank (BDB). BDB is identified as a strategic partner in this venture that supports the Company financially and by other means of supplying qualified management, skilled employees and access to other support facilities under the BDB Group. The Company offers in excess of 450 work opportunities to Bahraini nationals of both genders; ladies and gents, and will offer in excess of 700 work opportunities (in aggregate) by the full utilization of the Company’s operational capacity. Arabian Taxi is in its final stages of launching a new line of activity; i.e. the Radio Taxi service; where a group of cabs will be allocated for this new service with well-developed identity to reflect the quality of services that the Company intends to achieve by providing institutions and individuals with a quality of services, to ultimately, contribute to the development of the public transport and tourism sectors in the Kingdom




Marketing & PR Officer

Job Reference 20350627
Employer ARABIAN TAXI COMPANY
Location Hidd- Bahrain
Job Sector
Salary (BD) 0-0
Experience Minimum Three (3) years of continuous experie
Qualification Bachelor degree or equivalent education/experience in Marketing and Public Relation.
Date Posted 16 February 2017

Summary

1/ Develop long-terms marketing objectives for the Company and plan campaigns and programs to meet such goals. Periodically review department performance in relation to established goals and implementing changes to effect improvement or react to changes in the Company’s activity
2/ Formulate approaches and programs to promote community understanding and identification of the Company.
3/ Promoting the selling of advertisement spaces on the company’s cabs (internally and externally) with an objective to increase the overall revenues.
4/ Promoting the company’s services (and Call Center services) within the Kingdom with an objective to increase the overall revenues.


Videos

Instagram