Kooheji Contractors W.L.L
Established in 1973, Kooheji Contractors has over 40 years of experience as a leader in providing construction, civil engineering and design services to customers in Bahrain and throughout the MENA region. We give each project a commitment of customer satisfaction, quality and outstanding performance. Our construction experience expands across a variety of industries from urban development to commercial and industrial projects. Our projects are located in every area of the country; we contribute to growing quality of community life in affordable housing projects, seaside communities, luxury high-rise living and more.
Kooheji’s attention to detailed and methodical planning translates into ‘no surprises’ and our familiarity with the unique requirements of the MENA region, gained through many years of successful construction project experience, allows us to deliver consistent, high quality services and outstanding projects to our customers.
Our management is of the firm belief that addressing Quality Management, Health, Safety and Environment issues is the best way to be competitive and successful in the construction industry. To realise this goal and to provide the necessary confidence to our customers, we were the first construction company in Bahrain to have implemented integrated management systems which are certified to to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 standards
||Kooheji Contractors W.L.L
||• Must have at least experience in a large size Pr
||• School Final with special courses in Safety & Security / Fire Fighting / First Aid, etc.
||04 January 2017
Gate Management :-
• To perform access control at the entrance of the facility and ensure that employees & visitors display proper passes or identification before entering the facility
• To liaise with the front office personnel or personnel concerned to get pre-authorization to allow visitor inside the facility.
• To check the people including frisking if necessary and thorough checking of vehicles coming in and out of the facility.
• To maintain visitor / vehicle book registering the details of IN and OUTS of people and vehicle with exact time and signature of the individual. In the process to have the custody of the CPR of the entire individual when they are inside the facility.
• To regularly patrol a specific part / entire facility on foot-watching for suspicious activity.
• Patrolling Guard to escort people upon request to the desired destination of the facility.
Access System for labours from Manpower Contractors :-
• To check the CPR of the entire individual.
• To enter the details of Supervisor and the number of manpower details in the daily Log Book.
• To enter the relevant details (Date, Time, Supervisor Name, No. of Manpower, CPR No. Details of work, Destination / Place of work – exact floor, Manpower company name, etc.)
• To frisk and return the CPR while they are out
• To restrict the contract workers entering the floors other than their working place / floor.
• To keep an eye on having proper prior communication in case employees wants to work after regular working hours.
• To check and secure all windows, doors, exits and entrances on a daily basis especially when closing the building after the working hours.
• To realise the fact that Security Guards are responsible for the keys and locks of the facility by adhering to the set procedures of Lock & Key System.
• To switch off unnecessary lights after the working hours.
• To maintain the policy of NO SMOKING other than the assigned smoking area
• To immediately inform the Safety & Security Officer in case of emergencies and mis-happenings immediately
• To submit periodical Reports to the Officer on a daily basis.