The Living Concepts WLL
Established in 2007, Musawa Group Holding WLL is a Bahrain-based Company, established by private investors, it is a Holding & Management entity aiming at providing ventures at corporate level in addition to consolidated Finance, HR, IT and administration functions to its affiliates. It is currently responsible for the following companies; Inoui / Neo Designs & architecture company, The Living Concepts WLL, and Procapital associates SPC.
Assistant Manager - HR & Admin
||The Living Concepts WLL
||4 years in HR
||BSc/MSc or CIPD, preferred in Human resources.
||27 December 2016
Responsible for managing the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
• Managing Human Resources department for group of affiliated companies.
• Working closely with companies in a consultancy role, assisting managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
• Recruiting staff for the company and its affiliates - this includes preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
• Negotiating with staff and their representatives on issues relating to pay and conditions.
• Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations.
• Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment.
• Provide advice and assistance to staff on pays and benefits.
• Monitoring staff database and details.
• Dealing with employee compensations & Benefits such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, leaves, overtime and terminations.
• HR related payment processing: Receive and collection of invoices and follow up with the financial department on the preparation of cheques and processing of payment.
• Develop and maintain the company’s HR policies.
• Apply the rules and regulations in accordance to Bahrain’s Labor law.
• Salary and benefits schemes management.
• Employee development management.
• Monitor employee appraisal system.
• Managing company LMRA/GOSI accounts.
• Monitoring Bahrainization levels or the company and it’s affiliates and alert the management with requirements to sustain such ratios.
• Coordinate with companies such as Tamkeen for company and staff training requirements and enrollment.